Stonehenge Express Afternoon Tour
The afternoon tour includes:
- Information Fact sheet and audio guide
- Visit the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge
- Entrance to Stonehenge included
- First Class luxury motor coach to Stonehenge
Daily 11.45amDeparts from:
The Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0JXTour Finishes:
in London at approx. 7pmItinerary:
We travel by coach through the Home Counties to Salisbury Plain to visit STONEHENGE
- a World Heritage Site and one of the wonders of the world. Constructed over 5,000 years ago, Stonehenge is the most visited prehistoric site in the world. Why it was built is still a mystery. You have time to see and read all about the stones and make up your own mind as to why they were constructed and for what purpose.
Decide for yourself while you explore this unique monument accompanied by a fascinating audio-guide (available in 10 languages).